- leave yourself plenty of time to arrive
- have a snack and a bathroom break before class
- bring a bottle of water to class
- keep the adventure a phone-free zone. Phones should be left in your bag on silent.
- wear something comfortable and can move in. For the first three-four classes, a comfortable top and a pair of leggings will do beautifully. After week 4, the school uniform should be worn to class each week
To get to class, walk through the gates and head to the right of the church building to the emergency door at the back of the hall. Students can enter the hall here.
After class, students can leave through the front door of the church near the small stone wall.
You can see students through the windows of the hall, but we do ask that to minimise distractions for the students, please keep this to a minimum and avoid being seen if possible.
Catherine & Team