- leave yourself plenty of time to arrive
- not bring siblings if at all possible. (The centres can be very busy with class change-overs)
- have a snack and a bathroom break before class
- bring a bottle of water to class
- wear something comfortable and can move in. For the first three-four classes, a comfortable top and a pair of leggings will do beautifully. After week 4, the school uniform should be worn to class each week
To get to class, from the carpark, walk through the black gates into the small paved courtyard just outside of the building. There is a fire door (white) facing you. Children can enter class through this door. They can be collected from inside the centre through the coffee dock.
If you prefer to have the uniform for the first class, you can check out full uniform details
When buying ballet shoes:
- always go for the leather ones
- always go up one full size from your child’s normal shoe size
Click here, look for the uniforms section on the site, and then choose our school from the schools listed for your convenience.
Catherine & Team